Welcome to the online registration system for Logansport Community School Corporation.
Our online registration allows a parent/guardian to pre-register his/her new student for LCSC schools or update a returning student's information for the upcoming school year. This will save you time for registering a new student or verifying your student's information each year.
If you are registering a new student, completing the online portion is the first step in the process. Your child is not enrolled in school until you come to your child's school with the proper paperwork and complete the registration process.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- New Student Registration is only for new students to LCSC. If you attended a Logansport School at the end of school last school year, you are considered a returning student even if you are going to a different school. Students that moved away last year before the end of school and are returning to a Logansport school this year are considered a new student. Please do not use the New Student Registration to register a returning student or you will need to re-enter the information on our Returning Student Registration website.
- During the online registration process, you will be asked to provide information about the items below. After you have completed the online portion of registration, you will need to bring the following with you to complete the process at the school your child will be attending (Printable guide Click Here):
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card
- Any Medical Information about your child
- Transportation needs such as addresses for pick up and/or drop off location, including day care information
- Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
- Any court ordered custody information
- If your child attended another school, any academic records from that school
- Please click on New Student Registration below to register a new student and follow the instructions online.
- Please remember to go to your child's school to complete the registration process.
(New Students Only)